Started recording my project bike.
It got the modded engine, suspension, CVT. Lots of custom body parts.
In this video, I focus on performance parts.
Made a short uphill to compare with other bikes but found that camshaft was broken. Will fix it and you will see the change in the next video.
1. Grips – Pick something softer than stock
2. Tyres – Bridgestone, Michelin my favorites for Scooter
3. CVT – Can indeed make acceleration faster but must have a good mechanic.
4. Breaks – If feel you do not have enough brakes start with changing the pads – Rims – Calipers. For me just pads and rims was enough.
5. Suspension – keep yours in good shape, if need to change try to change just internal parts if possible.
6. Computer – will give you more fun at top RPMs.
7. Exhaust – Should have good advise from mechanic.
8. Engine – find good mechanic first!!! Will take a lot of money from your pocket. To me my engine already went over 2k USD.
Cheers, enjoy your riding!
Any questions, let me know.
music licenses: Bass Rebels, Vlog no Copyright Music, No Copyright Sounds