MotoVAS 2012 Vespa GTS 300 Super Scooter Review Chicago

Riding the 2012 GTS 300 Super. Great commuter although on the pricier side of the market.

In Illinois (and most states) you do need an actual M-Class, Motorcycle license to operate one of these legally.
If the engine is 50CC or less, your regular car license is all you need.


Burford T. Justice says:

Great video pal. Picking up a gts 300 soon after all my friends ran out and bought big Harleys.. The gts300. Can do everything the Harley can do while. Being much more fun and so much easier to just hop on and go without turning it into a project. Plus they will out handle a big Geezerglide anywhere.

 Write a comment


Do you like our videos?
Do you want to see more like that?

Please click below to support us on Facebook!